1997 Jeep Wrangler for sale Craigslist Trucksbrands.Com Already know craigslist jeep wrangler for sale by owner? Or want know jeep wrangler for sale – craigslist near me?
consisting of scam so you need to take a precaution step. Buying a second 1997 Jeep Wrangler on the market will be intimidating, that is the reason why craigslist exists. Rushing to shop for a Jeep Wrangler is that the simplest way to get scam.
Hear your gut. Don’t push a deal if one thing feels off. Shopping for a used Jeep Wrangler is an organized process, not a fast step. Once you get the correct Jeep Wrangler, you’ll most likely grasp it, and it’ll probably not be the one you want.
1997 Jeep Wrangler for Sale Craigslist
- 1990 Jeep Wrangler, ( 86000 miles ) $11,700
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Recon (JK) Sport Utility 4D $35,000
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4×4 One Touch Top, low mileage,upgrades $60,000
- 2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon $19,500
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler TJ Sport $13,000
- 1993 Jeep Wrangler S/ YJ / Clean Title $11,500
- 1999 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, V6, Manual Transmission $10,900
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler Sport Hard Top, 60 k & 6 speed manual $23,500
- Sahara Wrangler Jeep $7,600
- 2002 Jeep Wrangler $7,500
- Jeep Wrangler TJ CLEAN!! 5sp Man, 6 cyl, Lifted, Low Mi, WARN Bumpers $14,900
- 1997 Jeep Wrangler 4×4 New engine $9,000
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler $22,500
- 1988 Jeep Wrangler 4×4 $10,000
- 1992 Jeep Wrangler YJ (4×4) $8,500
- 1999 Jeep Wrangler 4×4 $10,400
- 1997 Jeep Wrangler TJ – Santa Rosa- $13,000 $13,000
- 1991 Jeep Wrangler S/YJ / 113.000 ml Clean Title $11,400
- 1993 Jeep Wrangler $10,000
- 1994 Jeep Wrangler Renegade YJ $5,900
- 1993 Jeep Wrangler YJ 6 Cylinder $11,50
- 1997 Jeep Wranger 2.5 (New Motor!) $12,500
- 1997 jeep wrangler TJ $13,500
#1: Run a Carfax Report Of 1997 Jeep Wrangler for Sale Craigslist
A Carfax history report is a must for getting any used Jeep Wrangler. It’s easy, it will tell you more regarding the Jeep Wrangler history, and it can avoid you for driving a Jeep Wrangler with a bent frame, flood damage, and seven owners in 3 years. It’s a well-known that scam seller on Craigslist offer a Carfax report, before the accident maybe.
If the seller is providing their own Carfax, check the date. If you seller is full of transparency, you may take it. Many websites don’t offer a full Carfax report for free, but you can ask many pictures as a proof of the Jeep Wrangler condition.
#2: Do an Examination
A post-purchase inspection (often known as the PPI) is worth to do before buying a 1997 Jeep Wrangler for sale Craigslist. Shopping for a Jeep Wrangler while not inspecting it’s like buying a house without an appraisal. A seller with nothing to cover will be agreed, so negotiation and inspection must be straightforward process. What you find will be a key to lower the price.
#3: Don’t Be Afraid to Negotiate
Craigslist is the best places to buy a Jeep Wrangler. Sellers list their Jeep Wrangler with negotiation option, rather a flat price. Once negotiating, don’t be emotional and be ready to give the facts. For example, you’ll be able to use info from the examination to support your reason for a lower price.
If there is a $300 for brake problem, you can ask if the seller can lower the price. Or, if the seller has the car priced well on top of value, you can ask if they’re willing to lower price.
#4: Be Safe
You have to know that the most important tips for getting a second user automotive on Craigslist is do it safely. Meet in a safe place by prearranged location, ideally in a well-traveled area and through a secure hour of the day.
If you meet at the downtown, you must know the way the car drives, or simply at a mall parking lot. As a buyer, you’ll be asked to travel to the seller’s house. Make certain that you feel comfy doing so, and if you do, it’s a good plan to bring a friend.
Continue to assess the seller and bring somebody you trust. Ask for many queries and to test drive the 1997 Jeep Wrangler for sale Craigslist. If the seller denied, don’t be afraid to go away.