Craigslist 4×4 trucks for sale by owner Trucksbrands.Com offers an affordable price for less than $10K. Finding the best deal on used trucks doesn’t have to be stressful and time consuming. Smart buyers streamline the process by looking for used trucks for sale and in their inventory.
It’s easy to use and free for finding the truck of your dreams. An excellent, reliable and powerful used or used forklift does not have to cost you a fortune. There are plenty of great used trucks under $ 10,000, including lots of high quality, full-size, low-mileage trucks with cool features like all-wheel drive.
Craigslist 4×4 Trucks for Sale by Owner
- Ford F150 1991 $4,000
- 2018 Toyota Tundra4WD SR5 w/ Warranty $48,999
- 2019 Chevrolet chevy Silverado 2500HD 2500 HD 24K Miles 5TH WHEL $37,000
- 2017 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ Z71 $45,000
- 2009 Ford F250 4×4 5.4 gas $22,000
- 2004 GMC Duramax 2500 Diesel $27,500
- 2010 Toyota Tacoma 4WD $15,000
- 2013 F 150 fx4 $20,000
- 2011 Ranger xlt 4dr supercab 4×4 $16,900
- 2000 Toyota Tundra 4×4 New Engine $5,900
- 2020 GMC Sierra 1500 AT4 $68,0002021
- Chevy Trail Boss $68,500
- 2018 silverado 1500 4×4 $53,000
- 97 supercharged toyota t100 4×4 $8,500
- Chevrolet silverado $24,500
- 99 Ford F-350, 7.3 Diesel $12,000
- 4×4 Lifted Toyota Tacoma SR5 TRD Package E-Locker ExtraCab Clean Title $11,999
- 2011 Ford f-250 super duty $18,000
- 2018 Ford F150 super cab Only 53,200 miles 4 x 4 6 1/2 feet bed $25,900
- 2006 Chevy 2500 4×4 $12,000
- 2018 Chevy Silverado $49,000
- 2006 Ford F350 Lariat 4X4 Camper package $18,000
- 2017 GMC Canyon SLE 4×4 Camera Tow Pkg 15k Miles! Colorado 30MPG! $21,995
Before buying on Craigslist 4×4 trucks for sale by owner, buyers should know the manufacturers. Most automakers, including brands like Buick, Infiniti, Kia, Chrysler, Hyundai, Volvo, Jeep, and Mitsubishi, don’t do this, although Jeep is introducing a pickup truck based on the Jeep Wrangler and Cadillac that were used to make the car.
Buyers should remember that Dodge became Ram truck in 2011. Since both brands belong to the same company, the trucks didn’t change much. Only the badges changed from the Dodge Ram to the Ram 1500.
The Best Craigslist 4×4 Trucks for Sale by Owner
• 2009-2010 Ford F150
The twelfth generation of the Ford F series was introduced in 2009, and early production is now available for less than $ 10,000. These trucks are powerful and efficient, but also comfortable. They were available with V6 engines and V8 engines. Buyers should be aware that high-mileage examples with the 5.4 liters V8 are known to have chain issues.
• 2006-2008 Honda Ridgeline
The first generation Honda Ridgeline is a great value for money on Craigslist 4×4 trucks for sale by owner. These midsize trucks weren’t very popular when new, but they retain their value. It offers all-wheel drive as standard, smooth car ride and a powerful V6 engine with good performance. In general, you should be able to buy for less than $ 10,000.
• 2004-2005 Toyota Tacoma
Over 12 years, these mid-size Toyota Tacoma are still popular and sold by many due to their extreme durability. Trucks over 200,000 miles still travel well and hold their value very well. Impressive four-cylinder and V6 engines were offered along with the unique Prerunner model, which looks like a 4X4 but is actually rear-wheel drive.
• 2007-2008 Toyota Tundra
The US-made of second-generation Toyota Tundra was launched in 2007. These trucks are less popular than their competitors Chevy, Ford and Ram, but they are no less powerful and have V6 and V8 engines with impressive performance. These trucks were available in 31 configurations, including the CrewMax, which offers a massive back seat but only a short 5.5-foot bed.
• 2005-2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Chevy began redesigning its full-size truck to use the Silverado name in 1999, and that version of the truck was sold through 2007. The later production are well-appointed interiors and LS-based V8 that has a large fan base and produces a lot of power. There are also light hybrid versions that less popular due to possible maintenance costs.
• 2009-2011 Ram 1500
Dodge and Ram sold essentially the same fourth generation of their 2009-2018 truck, but the name change was in 2011. Known for a smooth ride due to its unique coil spring rear suspension, earlier versions are very affordable with Powerful V6 and Hemi-V8 engines were offered, and these Craigslist 4×4 trucks for sale by owner offer a very comfortable.