Craigslist 4×4 trucks for sale by owner Trucksbrands.Com Already know craigslist used trucks 4×4 sale near me? Or want know craigslist used trucks for sale by owner?
is not always a great option, you may buy and sometimes you may not buy from it. Buying 4×4 trucks on Craigslist resulted in great deals and saved thousands of dollars in most cases.
Craigslist is considered the best way to get great deals on truck when you are ready to put in a little bit of work and get a convenience seller. That said, it will take an extra effort to ensure a legal and safe transaction, avoid getting scammed and find a great deal.
Craigslist 4×4 Trucks for Sale by Owner
- 2016 Ram 1500 Laramie $40,500
- 2000 Toyota Tundra 4×4 New Engine $5,900
- 2016 Chevy Colorado Turbo Diesel Z71 4×4 $34,000
- 2018 silverado 1500 4×4 $53,000
- 2021 Chevy Trail Boss $69,000
- 2001 GMC Sonoma Club Cab 4X4 Clean title very reliable Oct. 2022 reg. $4,900
- 2017 Chevy Silverado LTZ Z71 6.2 $45,000
- 2020 GMC Sierra 1500 AT4 $68,000
- Chevrolet silverado $24,500
- 2018 GMC Sierra 2500HD – Duramax Diesel, 4×4, Crew Cab $49,500
- 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4×4 – Low 41k miles $37,200
- 2004 Toyota Tundra Double Cab SR5 4D (4WD Truck) Excellent Mechanical $11,900
- F350 Crew Cab 7.3 Diesel $13,000
- 4×4 Lifted Toyota Tacoma SR5 TRD Package E-Locker ExtraCab Clean Title $11,999
- 2014 Chevrolet Silverado LT 4×4 Crew Cab $24,500
- 2004 Ford F-150 4X4 !! Super clean -$10,900 $10,900
- 2006 Ford F150 Lariat 4×4, Super cab $8,700
- 2011 Ford f-250 super duty $18,000
- 2018 Ford F150 super cab Only 53,200 miles 4 x 4 6 1/2 feet bed $25,900
- 2018 Toyota Tundra Crewmax TRD OFF ROAD $43,000
- 1996 Z71 Silverado 4×4 $6,800
- 2013 FORD F150 XLT 4X4 SUPERCREW V8 $23,500
- 2006 Dodge Ram 2500 Quad Cab SLT Big Horn, 4×4 $16,500
This is a combination between convenience and bargain, in fact, the main reason for using Craigslist and being on one private party shopping is mostly cost savings. This post applies primarily to used trucks, although there are plenty of new trucks. This is 100% a matter of your personal preference.
When To Use Craigslist 4×4 Trucks for Sale by Owner?
Find the 4×4 trucks that fits your budget and style. Late, low-mileage models are always preferred. Don’t be afraid to do a little research to find these bargains. Here are a few points to see if this fits your personality:
• You can calculate the price.
• you are willing to research and work.
• You are flexible with the color and equipment.
• You are in no hurry and can wait for a good offer.
• Understand the basics of title, tax, registration, and paperwork for a truck.
• You know what you want and have chosen a specific make or model so you can concentrate and limit your purchases.
• Has a good mechanical sense of what makes a truck runs well since most used cars are sold without a warranty (unless you still have a manufacturer’s warranty).
When Not to Use Craigslist 4×4 Trucks for Sale by Owner?
not everyone is convenience for shopping at the Craigslist and gets a great experience. In this case, craigslist may not be for you.
• Convenience: If you want the convenience at a dealer and having them guide you on the sales and financing process, and ready to spend the extra cash ($ 1000 more), take the dealer route.
• Financing: While this is not a compelling reason, most private sellers do not offer financing or leasing. So, if you need financing and don’t want to get a truck loan from a bank, CL may not work. It is much easier to get financing through a dealer, but avoid doing this as you will pay extra fees.
• Buy and Sell: You may have a deal and just want it. Keep your existing car and don’t want to sell it yourself. Remember, you will be wasting a lot of dollars for trading-in your vehicle, sell it yourself to avoid it.
• Guarantee: You want a guarantee on your sale. The exception is if the truck is still covered by the manufacturer’s warranty, which is usually for 13-year-old 4×4 trucks with low mileage.
Alternative to Craigslist
In addition to Craigslist, here is a list of places to buy used trucks.
• Beepi, Carlypso, Carvana: These services have taken the model of Carmax with a different twist, such as direct online sales and door-to-door delivery.
• Ebay Motors, AutoTrader: mostly used car dealers, but you can find deals from private sellers at a decent discount, many with extended warranties.
• Traditional Used Car Dealer: They range from your local corner with a dozen used 4×4 trucks.
• New Car Dealer: If you are buying a new 4×4 truck and money is not an issue and you want convenience, this is the place for you.
• Carmax: it is a great chain of used car dealerships without haggling, even the same goes for Craigslist 4×4 trucks for sale by owner.