Craigslist Jeep Wrangler for sale Trucksbrands.Com Already know craigslist jeep wrangler for sale by owner? Or want know craigslist jeep wrangler for sale by owner near new jersey?
Craigslist Jeep Wrangler consisting of different make and model. So the market is always busy, propped up by the iconic Jeep Wrangler. Even a 2000 model doesn’t look outdated because a 2021 still looks fundamentally the same. The driving experience and features are far different, and that’s where you might need some advice.
So, you want a Jeep Wrangler but the new ones are too pricey? We feel you. Wranglers seem like they should be affordable, given that they’re the closest thing to a street legal dune buggy. But a new JL is unquestionably the best Wrangler ever, starts at $29,790 and can be more expensive topping $60,000 for a diesel model.
Guide on Craigslist Jeep Wrangler for Sale
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler 4×4 Rubicon Clean Title & CarFax Cert Low Miles! $19,995
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler 4×4 Unlimited Automatic Clean Title CarFax Cert! $19,995
- 2003 Jeep Wrangler 4×4 Rubicon 5 Speed Clean Title and CarFax Cert! $19,995
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler 4×4 Unlimited RUBICON Clean Title & CarFax Cert! $18,995
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler 4×4 Unlimited Manual Clean Title CarFax Certified $17,995
- 2000 Jeep Wrangler 4×4 Sport 5 Speed Clean Title & CarFax Low Miles! $14,995
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler 4×4 Unlimited Clean Title CarFax Low Miles LOADED $49,995
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler 4×4 Unlimited Clean Title & CarFax Certified! $17,995
- Jeep wrangler sport $17,999
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler 4×4 Unlimited RUBICON Clean Title & CarFax Certif $18,995
- 1991 Jeep Wrangler $9,500
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler 4×4 4WD X SUV $206
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler SE. $2,300.
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler 4dr LOW MILES $33,000
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler $15,000
- 1993 Jeep Wrangler S/ YJ / Clean Title $11,500
- 1999 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, V6, Manual Transmission $10,900
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Turbo 7200 miles + Accessorie Automatic $29,500
- 1991 Jeep Wrangler S/YJ / 113.000 ml Clean Title $11,400
- 2019 jeep Wrangler unlimited 4×4 JL $29,750
- 1990 Jeep Wrangler, ( 86000 miles ) $11,500
- Fully equipped Jeep Rubicon ready and able for any mtn pass in N. USA $25,000
#1. 1986-1995: The Square-Headlight
This generation (known as the YJ) has its fans, but we’d confine our Wrangler hunt to newer models. The YJ, the first to hold the Wrangler name, has solid axles like the current Wrangler, but what it didn’t have were coil springs. Like the CJ and all of its predecessors, the YJ Wrangler rode leaf springs front and rear. If you can avoid a vehicle with a short wheelbase, body on frame, leaf springs, then you should.
#2. 1997-2006: The Modern Template
It just got stuck between generations, so it was 1996 when Jeep switched from the YJ to the TJ. There are round headlights, meaning that a TJ looks reasonably contemporary even now. Jeep recognized that some buyers on Craigslist Jeep Wrangler for sale wanted more space, so in 2004 a stretched version of AXIS called the unlimited was implemented.
It has a two-door but gained 15 inches in length. Rear-seat passengers have a bit more legroom, and cargo space has doubled. If you like towing, the rating was 3,500 lbs above the standard 2,000 lbs. This sought-after derivative is known to its followers as LJ.
The Rubicon debuted in 2003 with the same basic: reinforced axles (Dana 44 front and rear), locking front and rear and larger tires. You can expect to pay more for this, with the LJ Rubicon dipping in resale value, you may look for something new that might be cheaper.
#3. 2007-2019: The Popular One
The biggest reveal on Craigslist Jeep Wrangler for sale was the four-door model, which made the Wrangler a viable for family. Jeep had introduced a four-door Wrangler concept in the ’90s, but it took until 2007 to build it. 2,165,678 were built and the Wrangler went to the ubiquitous sight it is today.
The 285 hp DOHC 24-valve 3.6-liter V6 still in service today, which not only produces significant power and makes driving at highway speeds less of a nuisance, but far more reliable. The JK was such a success that they continued to make it for a few years even after it was replaced by the current Wrangler, the JL.
It’s a silly price that gets silly. A used 2017 JK Rubicon with 16,000 miles has a starting price of $39,000. Meanwhile, the new 2021 JL Rubicons start at around $42,000.
#4. 2018-Now: The JL Era
The JL was a big leap for the Wrangler, where Jeep was refined while keeping the Wrangler’s essential appeal with windows without zipper. The automatic transmission received three more gearboxes and a new 2.0-liter turbo four-cylinder and 3.0-conductor diesel. It could be the best vehicle on Craigslist Jeep Wrangler for sale.