Used rollback bed for sale Craigslist Trucksbrands.Com Already know used jerr-dan rollback beds for sale? Or want know used rollbacks for sale by owner?
Is available for different deal among the seller. Scrolling through used cars on Craigslist can be like strolling through a giant junkyard. Hidden gems are hard to find and unscrupulous sellers abound. But if you know the safety precautions before buying, you will find some great deals.
Craigslist is a great place to find a used rollback bed, but don’t limit yourself. It offers search facility to find used rollback bed. This tool also allows you to expand your search to include multiple cities. If you search Craigslist directly, you will need to do a separate search for each city.
Used Rollback Bed for Sale Craigslist
- 2006 Hino Air Ride 30-ft Bed Equipment Mover / 3-Car Hauler CDL RollBack Tow $34,500
- 2012 DODGE RAM 5500 – TOW TRUCK ROLLBACK $37,000
- 2015 *HINO* *338* *26FT 8 TON ROLLBACK INDUSTRIAL CHEVR $75,900
- 2013 *International* *7500* *28FT 15 TON ROLLBACK INDUS $89,900
- Ready To Go: F650/Danco 3-Car Hauler Rollback – $122800 $122,800
- Built To Order: F550 Equipment-Hauler Rollback – $60200 $60,200
- Ready To Go: F550 Rollback – $71900 $71,900
- 2013 *International* *7500* *28FT 15 TON ROLLBACK INDUS $88,900
- New 22′ Rollback Beds, Installed On Your Chassis $24,900
- Ready To Go: White Kenworth Rollback – $116000 $116,000
- 2016 FORD F550 SUPER DUTY ROLLBACK TOW TRUCK $54,900
- 2014 ISUZU NRR 22ft. ROLLBACK TOW TRUCK $54,900
- 2019 FORD F550 SUPER DUTY ROLLBACK TOW TRUCK 6.8L GAS POWER $74,900
- 2017 FREIGHTLINER M2 106 ROLLBACK TOW TRUCK-NON CDL $74,900
- 2018 FORD F550 ROLLBACK TOW TRUCK 6.8L GAS POWER $68,900
- 2012 RAM 5500 ROLLBACK TOW TRUCK-6.7L CUMMINS TURBO DIESEL $74,900
- 2016 RAM 4500 WRECKER TOW TRUCK 6.7L CUMMINS DIESEL $49,900
- 2016 RAM 4500 WRECKER TOW TRUCK MILES 102342 $69,900
- 2011 Vantage Green Truck – Electric Mini Truck $3,000
- 2019 RAM 4500 WRECKER TOW TRUCK TURBO DIESEL-LOW MILES 42872 $86,900
- 91 International 8200 6 X 4 Flatbed Truck $43,500
- 1984 Hino rollback $7,000
Avoid Scams on Used Rollback Bed for Sale Craigslist
When reviewing used rollback bed listings, follow craigslist’s common rules to avoid scammers. Never transfer through Western Union, Moneygram, or any other remittance service. Anyone who prompts you this is a scam.
Craigslist is not participated in any transactions and does not process any payments and guarantee, provide escrow services, or offer “buyer protection” or “seller certification”. Never give financial information (account number, social number, PayPal information, etc.).
When buying a used rollback bed, a vehicle history report is not an option; it is a necessity. Sign up for an unlimited plan so you can check out every used rollback bed you’re interested in. If you find serious issues on the report that the seller didn’t mention then you have to go ahead or negotiate a lot. Just look at used rollback bed offers with pictures. If there is no picture, what are they hiding? Also, never buy a used rollback bed without getting the title.
Get the VIN Report
If the seller has not yet paid for the used rollback bed for sale Craigslist, then you should contact the lender and complete a transaction with all three parties present. Make sure the vehicle’s VIN number matches the VIN number given by the seller.
How does the history report work? How many kilometers does the car have? What is the condition of the car? Are there any regular maintenance documents such as oil changes, brakes, new tires, etc? Why do you want to sell the used rollback bed? Take it for caution when you see it for yourself, confirm it.
Once you’ve done your prep work, make an appointment to see the used rollback bed. Don’t be afraid to ask everything about the used rollback bed. During the day, always look when you can see it best. If you are shopping at a private party, this is also a good idea for you to bring someone.
You don’t have to take unnecessary risks. Be sure to test drive on both freeway and local roads. Once you move the car away from the parking lot, it is also a good idea to check the floor for discoloration or puddles from fluid leaks.
Closing the Deal
As mentioned above, getting a history report is important. Have a certified mechanic check the used rollback bed, display the market value, schedule a payment and financing. Don’t mention paying cash when you make an appointment (even if you are).
If OBO (or Best Offer) is mentioned in the ad of used rollback bed for sale Craigslist, it means that the seller is willing to negotiate and you do not have to pay full price. When you close the deal and pay for the car, be sure to ask the seller to sign the title and every legal document.