Wrecker tow truck for sale Craigslist Trucksbrands.Com Already know government tow trucks for sale? Or want know used tow trucks for sale by owner?
is available from a private seller. If you are looking for a used tow truck, buying from a private seller can be cheaper than a dealership, but it can come with some risks. You may be paying less by buying from private sellers because you don’t have to meet the reseller’s profit expectations.
Private sales may not come with guarantees, depending on the agreement with the seller. But with a private sale, you’ll also have to deal with all of the paperwork. You also don’t have access to dealer financing and some of the consumer protection program.
Wrecker Tow Truck for Sale Craigslist
- 2016 RAM 4500 WRECKER TOW TRUCK MILES 102342 $69,900
- 2014 ISUZU NRR 22ft. ROLLBACK TOW TRUCK $54,900
- UTV Truck Deck – SXS deck to tow side by side $2,900
- 2017 DODGE RAM 4500 Diesel Tow Truck $55,000
- 2013 FORD F450 WRECKER TOW TRUCK 6.7L TURBO DIESEL $39,900
- 2017 FREIGHTLINER M2 106 CREW CAB ROLLBACK TOW TRUCK-NON CDL $79,900
- 2016 FORD F550 SUPER DUTY 6.8L V10 GAS POWER CAB AND CHASSIS $25,900
- tow truck for sale $14,000
- 2014 FORD F-150 XLT 99K 4X4 WORK TRUCK KEYLESS ENTRY TOW G52997 $19,499
- 2004 Heavy Duty Tow truck with 80k lb zacklift $45,000
- 2004 GMC SIERRA 2500HD 1OWNER UTILITY SERVICE TRUCK TOW LEATHER 196020 $6,299
- 2004 ford f650 rollback tow truck $24,900
- 2012 RAM 3500 DUMP TRUCK ** 4X4,, 23K MILES ** $43,990
- 2012 Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW 2WD Reg Cab 137 XLT $20,990
- FREIGHTLINER CASCADIA 125 SINGLE AXLE $29,900
- VOLVO VNL64T300 DAY CAB TRUCK TRACTOR, 2012′, SUPER CLEAN, NICE!! $42,900
#1. Research Wrecker Tow Truck for Sale Craigslist in Your Area
There are plenty of resources available to help your research: you can browse the inventory of local on websites like Autotrader or Craigslist, or view the classifieds in your neighborhood. When you find a wrecker tow truck you’re interested in, compare the asking price to the Kelley Blue Book or Edmunds.
Understanding the fair market value of different makes and models can help you determine if the asking price in your area, giving you information that can help you negotiate with the seller.
#2. Ask for Maintenance Logs
Manufacturers recommend regular maintenance to keep the good condition. Ask the salesperson to show you the maintenance logs. Not all sellers will have them, but if they do, newspapers can provide information on how the car has been maintained. Getting as much information as possible can help you make an informed decision on wrecker tow truck for sale Craigslist.
#3. Get a Vehicle Report
For a fee of $ 10 to $ 40, you can order a Vehicle History Report which could alert you to any potential problems. This report contains information including accident history, damage, open recalls, title history, privilege history, and service history.
You can use your vehicle identification number (VIN) or license plate number to get a vehicle history report from websites such as Carfax, instaVIN.com, and AutoCheck. Just be aware that there may be accidents that do not appear in the reports. Don’t just rely on it for all the information you need.
#4. Find Funding
Unless you have enough money, you will need financing to cover the cost of wrecker tow truck for sale Craigslist. Some banks and credit unions offer private loans, designed for consumers who buy from a private seller. Keep in mind that not all banks and credit unions offer this. The rates can vary from lender to lender, so take the time to find the best rate and term.
#5. Take a Test Drive
Getting behind the wheel allows you to check for obvious signs of damage and get a feel for the steering, suspension and brakes. During the test drive, listen for strange noises and make sure everything is work like heating, air conditioning, lights, windows, locks, turn signals and other functions. If anything looks strange to you, have it checked by a mechanic.
#6. Have The Car Checked
When buying from a private seller, the wrecker tow truck can be a bit of a wild card. The condition of any parts that are not visible should be inspected. An inspection can alert you to potential problems, especially if the wrecker tow truck has suffered an accident that has not been reported.
An inspection is usually done for $ 100 to $ 200, and this is a better idea to know the condition of the wrecker tow truck for sale Craigslist before buying it. Make sure the mechanic is someone you know and trust.