Design your own food truck project online Trucksbrands.Com Already know design your own food truck template? Or want know food truck design software free?
Can be time consuming. The most important factor in the design of your food truck is the kitchen. While the most common food truck items are flat racks, counter deep fryers, food warmers, refrigerators and freezers, every truck is different, for example.
A food truck specializing in pizza needs a pizza oven and possibly an additional generator or propane tank, while a coffee truck benefits from an additional hot water supply. Enough space for other important food truck equipment.
Food Truck Design Complete with Bedroom and Bathroom – Sketchup Design Food Truck Design Email [email protected]
Design Your Own Food Truck Project Online
Thing To Look When Design Your Own Food Truck Project Online
#1. Food Truck Size
The average food truck is 4.50 meters long and 2.70 meters wide, but can be anywhere from 10 to 26 feet long depending on your needs. A vehicle must fit your kitchen layout, ingredient storage, and your staff. It can be anything from pickup chassis and trucks to vans and RVs into fully functional food trucks.
#2. Food Trucks Fuel
Decide whether you want to use a gasoline or diesel engine when design your own food truck project online. Each type has many advantages and disadvantages, so it all comes down to preferences. Most food truck owners choose diesel engines. While gasoline is cheaper, diesel has better fuel economy.
Gas engines run quieter and have a less odor, while diesel engines give you unmatched performance. With a proper maintenance, a diesel engine can travel 300,000 miles. When engines need servicing, gasoline-powered engines are often cheaper. However, because diesel engines last longer, you will get a better resale price if needed.
#3. Food Trucks Power Supply
Portable diesel generators are the typical power source for food trucks. Diesel generators withstand constant heavy use and have a long service life. For a sunny location, you can power your food truck by installing solar panels on the roof. Another option is the liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) cylinders.
#4. Food Truck Features
When customizing a design your own food truck project online, you can choose the special features that will make a unique restaurant on wheels.
Whether you add special equipment inside the truck to make food preparation more efficient, or add aesthetic details to the exterior to make your truck more attractive to customers, a reputable dealer will work with your vision. Some useful accessories that you can add to your truck are:
• Speakers: By adding speakers, you can announce when orders are ready and entertain your customer with music.
• Flat screen TV: Beautify the outside of food truck with a flat screen TV so that you can market your menu, specials, locations and other important information. You can also use it to play music.
• Perforated window film: The window perforation allows your logo or sticker to be displayed on the outside of your window. This allows customers to see the picture, but also allows staff to continue to see clearly out the window.
• Vinyl Wrap: Many companies have designers who create a logo or personal image and then transfer the logo onto vinyl wrap around for branding. These sleeves can contain graphics, menus, trade names and any other promotional material.
• Security Canopy: This security canopy protects your food truck when it is not in use. Security awnings are a sliding element that covers windows, doors and any outside area, TV, speaker or other device. Use the canopy as additional branding space by adapting it to the design your own food truck project online.