Jeep TJ for sale Craigslist Trucksbrands.Com Already know craigslist jeep wrangler for sale by owner? Or want know craigslist jeep for sale by owner?
Jeep TJ for Sale has some reasons to buy. There are many reasons why you still see many used TJ jeeps for sale. The reasons why used Jeep remain popular than a new engine, they need to be viewed from the perspective of the fan. Sure, older jeep hold their value well and could be worth as much as a 2016 with upgrades.
However, the old TJ still exists by popular demand, and that’s because Jeep fans want it. The question of whether to buy new or used is more complicated in Jeep culture than in all other brands. And that’s because older TJ are still loved. Here are the top reasons to buy a used Jeep TJ over buying a new one.
Reasons to Buy Jeep TJ for Sale Craigslist
- 2000 Jeep Wrangler 4×4 Sport 5 Speed Clean Title & CarFax Low Miles! $14,995
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler 4×4 Unlimited Clean Title CarFax Low Miles LOADED $49,995
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler 4×4 Unlimited Clean Title & CarFax Certified! $17,995
- Jeep wrangler sport $17,999
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler 4×4 Unlimited RUBICON Clean Title & CarFax Certif $18,995
- 1991 Jeep Wrangler $9,500
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler 4×4 4WD X SUV $206
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler SE suv Sienna Pearl $18,995
- Jeep Wrangler Sport JK 2-door $30,000
- 1989 jeep wrangler $8,000
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Sport 6 Speed $23,990
- Jeep Wrangler JKU Fender Flares + Liners MOPAR $450
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited All New Sport SUV 4D suv Black – FINANCE $38,590
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited All New Rubicon Sport Utility 4D suv Gray $49,590
- Jeep Wrangler $13,500
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler X 2 Door Green $15,500
- $249/mo – 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4x4SUV FOR ONLY $249
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited $23,000
- 1993 Jeep Wrangler $10,000
- 1994 Jeep Wrangler Renegade YJ $5,900
- 1998 Jeep Wrangler SE. 178,001 miles / $3,000. …
- 1989 Jeep Wrangler S. 108,544 miles / $2,695. …
- 1988 Jeep Wrangler. 143,199 miles / $995. …
- 1998 Jeep Wrangler Sahara. 252,047 miles / $2,995. …
- 1987 Jeep Wrangler. $1,000. …
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler SE. $2,300.
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler 4dr LOW MILES $33,000
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler $15,000
- 1993 Jeep Wrangler S/ YJ / Clean Title $11,500
- 1999 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, V6, Manual Transmission $10,900
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Turbo 7200 miles + Accessorie Automatic $29,500
- 1991 Jeep Wrangler S/YJ / 113.000 ml Clean Title $11,400
- 2019 jeep Wrangler unlimited 4×4 JL $29,750
It is true that used Jeep TJ still hold their value well; but that doesn’t mean the depreciation can be ignored on newer ones. Depreciation is still a factor when it comes to cars, and even more when it comes to TJ. The Jeep lose a lot of value once it comes off the road, but when you take it off the road, it will lose even more value through abuse and mileage.
It’s hard to say, but depreciation is still a factor that can’t be ignored with the newer Jeep. Like all cars, used Jeep TJ for sale Craigslist have already seen most of their depreciation days, especially for ’90s one.
#2. Easy to Repair
There are a lot of debates in the jeep world, as older is better on the field than the latest. Another reason to buy a used Jeep for off-roading is because easy to repairs. If you are going to offroad, things will break and you can avoid that. But you can make the repair process easier by getting a used TJ.
It’s common knowledge by anyone who grew up working on cars: the older ones are much easier to work on and fix. There isn’t an annoying onslaught of electronic components with the older models. The newer models are much harder to work on because of these components, and you need to be a computer genius as a mechanic to fix something if it breaks.
The older models Jeep TJ for sale Craigslist came a much simpler time, where you could open the hood and actually see all the parts under the hood. The easy access makes easy on these older models than the newer ones, and the lack of electrical components a much simpler one.
#3. More Upgrade Options
When it comes to upgrades, Jeep is king. There’s a reason many Jeep drivers happy about it, and it’s because of all the added extras. However, this can go both ways because when you buy a newer Jeep, it doesn’t come with upgrades. Getting the packages that allow for these upgrades would also skyrocket the price and make repaying the new car loan more difficult.
But that’s not the case with an older jeep. You have more options when it comes to older TJ, or none at all if you like. If you decide to buy a used TJ with no options, Jeeps’ high resale value makes it still worth buying, but the price will still be lower than a 2016.
You don’t have to get a full-featured Jeep TJ for sale Craigslist either, which is a plus. You can find that suits you best at a lower price. Don’t need a lift kit? Find one without. The point is that when you buy a used Jeep, you have a more affordable way of getting a Jeep that has been customized.