Jeeps for sale in Texas Craigslist Trucksbrands.Com Already know old jeeps for sale craigslist texas? Or want know craigslist jeep wrangler for sale by owner?
Jeeps For Sale in Texas consisting of new and used one. When it comes to brand, the Jeep story is just like a myth. Since 1941, jeeps have helped tow anti-tank weapons, served as battlefield ambulances, and moved machine guns in World War II. From the beaches of Normandy to Berlin, from Guadalcanal to Iwo Jima, Japan.
The all-terrain vehicle gained a reputation for being tough, lightweight, and essential in defeating the Axis powers. New models today start between $35,000 and $45,000, and their resale values don’t budge much below, which arise the question: are used Jeeps worth buying?
New vs Used Jeeps for sale in Texas Craigslist
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler 4×4 Rubicon Clean Title & CarFax Cert Low Miles! $19,995
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler 4×4 Unlimited Automatic Clean Title CarFax Cert! $19,995
- 2003 Jeep Wrangler 4×4 Rubicon 5 Speed Clean Title and CarFax Cert! $19,995
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler 4×4 Unlimited RUBICON Clean Title & CarFax Cert! $18,995
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler 4×4 Unlimited Manual Clean Title CarFax Certified $17,995
- 2000 Jeep Wrangler 4×4 Sport 5 Speed Clean Title & CarFax Low Miles! $14,995
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler 4×4 Unlimited Clean Title CarFax Low Miles LOADED $49,995
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler 4×4 Unlimited Clean Title & CarFax Certified! $17,995
- Jeep wrangler sport $17,999
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler 4×4 Unlimited RUBICON Clean Title & CarFax Certif $18,995
- 1991 Jeep Wrangler $9,500
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler 4×4 4WD X SUV $206
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler SE suv Sienna Pearl $18,995
- Jeep Wrangler Sport JK 2-door $30,000
- 1988 Jeep Wrangler 4×4 $10,000
- 1992 Jeep Wrangler YJ (4×4) $8,500
- 1999 Jeep Wrangler 4×4 $10,400
- 1997 Jeep Wrangler TJ – Santa Rosa- $13,000 $13,000
- 1991 Jeep Wrangler S/YJ / 113.000 ml Clean Title $11,400
- 1993 Jeep Wrangler $10,000
- 1994 Jeep Wrangler Renegade YJ $5,900
- 1993 Jeep Wrangler YJ 6 Cylinder $11,50
- 1997 Jeep Wranger 2.5 (New Motor!) $12,500
- 1997 jeep wrangler TJ $13,500
#1. High Resale Values
Let’s take the example of the Wrangler to illustrate how ridiculously high resale value can be. Go to a reputable car dealer and you’ll see that this models (regardless the year) cost around $37,775. However, the used ones from 2016 still cost of $37,246.
If you look this numbers, it doesn’t make any sense why you buy a used Jeeps for sale in Texas Craigslist just to save $50 over its new version. This is still a question and the answer is depending on how you intend to use the vehicle.
If you’re looking for a factory Jeep, replacing it makes sense. Not only does it cost a little more than a used model, but it’s nice to know that your vehicle has never been looted by another owner.
It also guarantees the reliability on the latest model. After all, there are definitely Jeep models to avoid, like everything before 2012. That’s because 2012 marked the introduction of a better engine and automatic transmission. Some used jeeps can get for great dollars when you change.
#3. More Reasons to Consider Going Used
Besides the a blingy model from a celebrity, there are still more reasons to consider used Jeeps for sale in Texas Craigslist. As you may know, Jeeps come in a wide option package including trim and color. If you’ve got set on a certain color, trim, or both, you may not be able to find it in a new model.
That’s when it makes sense to start searching the used market to get the vehicle of your dreams. That way, instead of traveling thousands of miles to get the orange Jeep that you’ve always longed for, you can find it much closer to home by searching online.
#4. The Ultimate Off-Road Vehicle
There’s also a debate in the Jeep world about whether older or newer Jeeps do better on the off-roading trail. Some Jeepers swear by the newer 3.6liter Pentastar when it comes to all-terrain driving. Yet, others remain devoted to the 4.0liter 6-cylinder engine Jeeps for sale in Texas Craigslist.
Of course, it’s less efficient than the 3.6liter Pentastar now in use. But when it comes to off-roading expeditions, fuel efficiency isn’t a primary concern. But off-roaders do agree when it comes to one thing about Jeeps. The Dana 44 rear axle represents the best Jeep upgrade ever, unless you’re the kind of person who likes to make some changes.
Hardcore Jeepers with strong 4.0-liter engine should also go the route they used. This way they will have the engine of their dreams. If you’re looking for an incredibly flashy ride for your daily commute, you should also opt for a used vehicle with all the upgrades. A used vehicle is again your best option.
Finally, if your heart is set on a certain trim, color, or combination of the two, you may need a used vehicle. Of course, some dealerships across the country have the vehicle of your dreams. But first, just do a research the Jeeps for sale in Texas Craigslist first.