Craigslist Commercial Trucks for sale By Owner Trucksbrands.Com Already know craigslist 18 wheelers for sale by owner? Or want know craigslist semi trucks for sale by owner sc?
may worth to buy, but you must wait in order to do some precautions. Buying a used truck on Craigslist can be done in two ways: you could get an incredible deal, or you could get stuck with a lemon. It’s a risk that might be worth to try.
So if you want to give it a try, there are some precautions step. Even if you take these precautions, there is no guarantee that you will be satisfied with your purchase, but you can increase your chances of getting a great used commercial truck from Craigslist.
Craigslist Commercial Trucks for Sale by Owner
- 1999 Mack ch612 toter truck $8,900
- 2004 frht $18,000
- 2012 frht cascadia $35,000 (PLEASANTON )
- 2002 Freightliner FL70 Elgin Sweeper $13,000
- 2007 Freightliner Century $25,900
- DAYCAB for SALE – International Prostar – $24,500 (Seguin Tx) $24,500
- 2014 Freightliner Cascadia $42,000
- 2012 Freightliner Cascadia Semi Truck with Trailer LOW MILES $65,000
- Semi Truck – Volvo 2020 $110,000
- 2016 Freightliner Cascadia manual 470k low miles $88,000
- REEFER TRAILERS AND SEMI TRUCK NON COMPLIANT WANTED $10,000
- Looking for semi trucks $8,000
- Semi Truck $59,999
- SEMI TRUCK FOR SALE 2018 Freightliner DD15 $20,011
- Semi truck $65,000
- 2011 KENWORTH SEMI TRACTORS T800 CAT C15 ENGINE 550HP 650K MILES $42,900
Checklist Before Buying on Craigslist Commercial Trucks for Sale by Owner
• Know what’s important. Sellers try to expand their ads by distracting you with descriptions like “heated seats” or a leather steering, but forget to mention that the truck needs a new gearbox. Use the filters on Craigslist to sort by Dealer, Private Seller, Warranty, Certified Used Status and more, so you can get the best. Don’t waste your time for truck that you don’t want.
• Call before the meeting. If you are interested in a truck but still want to know a few things, don’t hesitate to call the seller on Craigslist commercial trucks for sale by owner. Ask for details if there is a problem with the trucks. It will also help you familiarize yourself with the seller. If seller seems indecisive, it may not be worth meeting him.
• Meet in a public area. Make it your first priority. Never meet in a remote area. Many people choose to meet in a police station, which can make you feel more comfortable. Remember, no truck is more important than your wellbeing. So, if a seller insists you meet in a secluded location, don’t.
• Make sure the title is clean. If the commercial trucks have a missing title, this should be your sign to walk away. Even if the seller has a compelling story, don’t get fooled. It is time consuming and difficult to solve a title. Avoid this if possible. In some cases, the bank may hold the title, so make sure the seller calls the bank and gives you the title before handing over the money.
• Have the truck inspected. Craigslist commercial trucks for sale by owner may look great, but you never know what’s really going on under the hood unless you’re a mechanic. If it doesn’t, you can ask the seller to meet you in a body shop so you can check it by a professional.
This could save you a lot of money in the future if the seller is covering something up. You will quickly find that Craigslist lacks the authority. If you have a problem with a truck, then you may be out of luck. When you buy from a trusted dealer, you may have access to the trucks history.
You might be able to buy on Craigslist commercial trucks for sale by owner, but the problem is that it can be cheap for a reason and you can run into repairs because oil leaks, worn tires, belt, brakes, brake pads and discs, cylinder head gasket problems and more. None of these repairs are cheap.