Flatbed trucks for sale Craigslist Trucksbrands.Com Already know craigslist flatbed for sale by owner? Or want know flatbed trucks for sale by owner?
are available for various deal. All kinds of things are for sale on Craigslist, including used flatbed trucks. While this can be a place to get a good deal on a flatbed truck, it can also be riddled with scams. Here are some tips to protect yourself when buying a used flatbed truck.
Flatbed Trucks for Sale Craigslist
- 2013 MITSUBISHI FUSO FE 14 FLATBED TRUCK CABOVER **CA COMPLIANT $36,500
- 1973 Ford F350 Flatbed Pickup-=-Incredible Truck!! $9,995
- 2001 GMC 3500 Service Truck / Flatbed, Rear Dual Wheels $7,900
- 2013 FREIGHTLINER M2 24′ FLATBED TRUCK WITH LIFTGATE COMPLIANT CUMMINS $36,500
- 2014 Hino 268 Flatbed Tow truck $59,833
- 2006 Ford 4WD F250 8 ft Flatbed Truck #329 $16,995
- 2014 Isuzu NPR gas cab & chassis 12,000GVW TRUCK FOR BOX FLATBED DUMP $29,999
- New Western Cadet 9’X7′ Single Rear Wheel Flatbed Diamond Plate Deck $3,250
- 1994 Chevrolet Kodiak Flatbed Truck $9,800
- 15 Chevy 3500HD Gas 12ft Flatbed $36,999
- 2018 Hino 338 22ft Flatbed $79,999
- 2002 GMC 6500 Flatbed $21,999
- 2012 FORD F550 CREW CAB FLATBED LOW MILES 11074 $44,900
- 2015 FORD F550 SUPER DUTY 16 FEET FLATBED-TURBO DIESEL $29,900
- 2019 Ford F750 15 foot flatbed non cdl $69,900
- 2012 RAM Ram Chassis 2500 Tradesman 4X4 2dr Regular Cab 140 in. WB $37,990
- 2012 RAM 4500 CREW CAB-4X4-FIFTH WHEEL HITCH $39,900
- 2002 ISUZU NQR NPR0 20 FT FLAT BED 4.75 L DIESEL TRUCK 4 TON $12,500
- 2011ford E450 gas calif emission legal $13,900
- 2014 Ford F450 Flatbed, diesel $25,995
- 2006 Chevrolet c4500 Kodiak flatbed $17,500
- 2010 Dodge Ram 3500 4X4 Dually Flatbed Truck Diesel $16,000
- 2006 GMC 4500 Kodiak flatbed $17,500
#1. Determine Your Comfort with Sellers
Unlike buying from a larger dealer, many sellers on Craigslist are just people who want to cut out the middleman. The party is, well, respectable. Used car dealers may be aggressive, but they’re not the only ones who can create a bad mood.
Use caution when buying flatbed trucks for sale Craigslist directly from someone else as it is much more difficult to determine if they are a reliable seller. Honesty is usually a good sign. Avoiding questions or dismissing concerns is not.
#2. Test The Vehicle and Do an Inspection
One of the biggest mistakes you can make when buying a used flatbed truck is not doing a test drive. When it comes to testing a flatbed truck, trying everything you can. All lights, audio devices and every electronic in the flatbed truck.
#3. Find The Right Price of Flatbed Trucks for Sale Craigslist
Dealers need to make money. This is a business game. On the other hand, unless it’s a classic or specialty vehicle, an independent seller will likely dump your flatbed truck for less than the value you paid for it. You should research a flatbed truck fair value before even thinking of looking at it.
Certain specifications such as all-wheel drive or automatic transmission as well as mileage can play a big role in determining the value of a used flatbed truck. You should do a little research so you can get an accurate picture of what a car is worth, even if you’re not ready to pay that much. The websites even let you enter a specific make and model years for a fair value estimate.
#4. Know How Much You Have to Negotiate
There are a few things you need to know to effectively negotiate the price of flatbed trucks for sale Craigslist. First, it is important to be realistic about how much you can spend on it. Getting financing for the vehicle allows you to become much more flexible.
However, this is not always the case when buying from a personal seller. You would also like to have an estimate of the value before the trading process. Plus, if it’s not immediately accepted, you can get a lower offer and keep shopping, and then return to that flatbed truck if it’s still the best deal for you.
#5. Meet In a Neutral Place
When you buy a used flatbed truck from a stranger on Craigslist, it is worth considering going to their home. This is true when you want to look at the flatbed truck alone. While the majority of people will be fine, you should be careful. Consider meeting in a neutral location near the seller’s home.
This is not inconvenient for them and much safer for you. Also, it becomes more difficult for him to hide problems when the seller drives the car somewhere. Having problems with ownership can be a huge headache. If something doesn’t seem right in flatbed trucks for sale Craigslist, it’s best to walk away.