Tractor trailer for sale Craigslist Trucksbrands.Com Already know craigslist semi trucks for sale by owner? Or want know semi truck for sale by owner nc?
ads will show a different result if you use various filters. Buying a second tractor trailer on Craigslist are great. However, since there’s no guarantee to what you’re getting, Craigslist quality will be hit or miss, especially for the geographic obstacle. So, here are essential tips to get you thru it.
Tractor Trailer for Sale Craigslist
- 1987 Freightliner Semi Truck $8,000 (Chesterton northwest indiana
- 2011 Volvo VNL Sleeper Truck Tractor Semi $38,500 (SOUTH BEND northwest indiana )
- Semi truck Kenworth T680 Clean title $85,000 (Chicago city of chicago )
- 2017 & 18 Volvo VNL Semi Truck $135,000 (Wood Dale northwest suburbs )
- 1999 Semi truck Volvo VN670 (ELD expempt truck) $29,500 (blue island city of chicago )
- 2014 VOLVO VNL 780 SEMI TRUCK $45,000 (Lockport Illinois city of chicago )
- Semi truck $60,000 (Elmhurst west chicagoland )
- Financing A Semi-Truck Made Easy! $0 ( central LA 213/323 )
- Semi Trucks, Trailers, Heavy Equipment, Pickup Trucks & Much More Will Be Sold A $0 ( san fernando valley )
- 2013 PeterBilt 384 Day Cab Truck Tractor $31,800 ( central LA 213/323 )
- FREIGHTLINER CASCADIA 125 SINGLE AXLE $34,900 (Hot Springs, Arkansas antelope valley
- 2007 Peterbilt 379 Sleeper Truck Tractor $53,800 ( central LA 213/323 )
- 1996 American Car Carrier (50133)
- 2010 Peterbilt 387 (50048)
- 2015 Freightliner Cascadia (50087)
- 2015 Kenworth W900 (50135)
- 2020 Doepker Flat Deck Trailer (50018)
- 2016 Volvo VNL64T Sleeper Cab In, I …
2014 International Prostar 72″ Sleeper Cab In, IN
- 2016 Kenworth W900L In Harlingen, TX
- 2012 STOUGHTON 42′ GRAIN TRAILER LOCATED IN LUBBOCK, TX
- 2012 FORD F250 PICK UP TRUCK IN WEST MIAMI, FL
- 2018 RAM 5500 TRADESMAN CREW CAB IN ATCO, NJ
- 2014 International Lonestar 73″ Sleeper Cab IN, TX
- 1979 TIMPTE SUPER HOPPER WHEATLAND, WY
- 2018 Jet Vac PV500 HYDRO VACUUM EXCAVATOR IN JEFFERSON, GA
- 2015 FREIGHTLINER CASCADIA 113 In FLINT, MI
CALL FOR PRICE
2009 INTERNATIONAL 8600 STEEL DUMP TRUCK IN MIAMI, FL
- 2019 LOEWEN BILT 49 ft x 102 In WHEATLAND, WY
- 1998 SUN VALLEY 7 CAR In WHEATLAND, WY
- 2018 PETERBILT 384 IN Bonita, CA
- 2006 KENWORTH W900 5 AXLE ALUMINUM DUMP TRUCK IN MIAMI, FL
- 2020 BlueBird Vision School Bus IN, PA
#1. Use Craigslist Filter of Tractor Trailer for Sale Craigslist
This could be the best way for getting a tractor trailer: narrow your search. Just taking advantage of Craigslist’s intrinsic filters that containing many choices such as price, year, color, transmission type, kind of seller (owner or dealer), and more. This can assist you narrow your search to what you’re searching for and avoid walking through all listings of salvaged title.
• Search by dealer. For those who favor the peace of mind of a dealer warranty, this filter for you.
• Search by value or year. If you are on a budget don’t wish something too pricey, simply limits your price and model year.
• Search by feature. Shopping for a tractor trailer with terrible look? You’ll specify for color and transmission, too.
• Search by car. If you recognize precisely the tractor trailer you want, say a 1979 tractor trailer with the hood and scent on the seats, Craigslist is perfect. Insert the precise model specification along with the color, transmission, and condition.
#2. Analysis the Range Price
Before you test drive, it’s necessary to have a clue what it cost. There are several pricing guides out like KBB that will give the honest price for your market, and it’s a decent beginning point. If it’s listed more than the price range, skip that tractor trailer. If you wait, the seller will come back to lower the value for more reasonable.
#3: Heed Warning Signs
The most basic tips for getting a tractor trailer for sale Craigslist is that the listing itself can tell you a great deal regarding the seller. Just concentrate to these red flags:
• Multiple listings. If you see a car denote multiple times over some days, it’s not a decent sign.
• Low-quality listings. Suspiciously listings with numerous misspellings, all caps, and a lack of details.
• limited pics. A blurry sideways photo isn’t worth your time. A red flag is those who post photos that aren’t even of their tractor trailer.
• Sloppy presentation. When selling a tractor trailer on Craigslist, seller needs a lot on presentation and cleanliness. If the seller hasn’t hesitated to give the nice picture for sale, probably they don’t own it.
Some good signs are clear writing, a lot of photos (including the engine), a listing of recent maintenance, and that the seller is aware. Just try to get clear photos and do a comprehensive inspection.
#4: Make a Contact
It’s a decent plan to call the vendor before seeing the tractor trailer. Email simply doesn’t tell you as much. Don’t be afraid to ask like: why are you sell the tractor trailer, how long you have the tractor trailer, what maintenance is required and what’s been done lately?
Concentrate to how the seller responds. Do they appear trustworthy when selling a tractor trailer for sale Craigslist, or do they offer you the creeps? It’s important to think about the answer that they’re giving you. You’ll get some basic info a fast call on the phone. It’s price it.