Pickup trucks for sale on Craigslist Trucksbrands.com Already know Craigslist used pickup trucks for sale by owner? Or want know craigslist trucks under $5,000?
Finding used cheap pickup trucks for sale on Craigslist is fun but a little challenging. As always, if you are interested in buying any used trucks, it is important to do your research.
You should compare prices, features and conditions before making a purchase. You should also consider factors such as financing options, warranties and any additional costs.
It’s also a good idea to have a trusted mechanic inspect the vehicle before making a purchase. This will ensure that it is in good condition and will not require expensive repairs in the near future.
Pickup Trucks for Sale on Craigslist
If you are interested in used pickup trucks for sale on Craigslist, make sure you research as much information as possible. Don’t forget basic information like make, model, and year, odometer, and price.
And, note also the type of engine and transmission. These are just simple tips to make it easier for you to get a pickup truck that fits your criteria.
Craigslist Trucks Under $5,000
Here is a list of some Craigslist pickup trucks for sale under $5000. You can use this as a reference if you are looking for cheap pickup trucks for sale on Craigslist near Houston, Springs, or Woodland, tx.
- Toyota Tundra Limited Double Cab 4×4 $1,200
- 2009 Ford F-150 XLT 4X2 Supercab $4,300 (by owner long island)
- 1998 Ford F150 Lariat 3D SuperCab SB 4×4 $5,995 (Pinetop )
- 2005 Ford explorer Sport Trac 4dr pick up runs great looks good $2,900
Listing of Pickup Trucks for Sale on Craigslist by Owner
- 2011 ford f150 extra cab 4×4 $8,900
- 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD classic $36,500
- Nissan Titan sv $9,100 (copiauge long island )
- 2005 Ford F350 Superduty, Low Miles! $9,999
- 2011 Chevrolet Silverado 2500, Cheap! $22,999 ( brooklyn )
- 2013 Ford Raptor SVT, Cheap, Need Gone! $32,999
- 1995 GMC SIERRA 2500-SLE HD, RUST FREE & LIKE NEW, 2WD, 119K MILES $9,995
- 2016 Ford F150 XLT $18,495
- 2017 Ford F-150 Crew Cab $30,900 (White Mountain Lake )
- Toyota Tacoma trd $22,000
- 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 Hemi 5.7 4×4 short bed $10,800 (Show Low )
- 2016 GMC Canyon $30,336
- 2020 Ford F-150 $42,976 (Show Low )
- 2001 Chevy Silverado 1500 LS 4D XCab SB $8,995 (Pinetop )
- 2017 Ford F-150 Crew Cab $30,900 (White Mountain Lake )
- 2020 Toyota Tacoma $34,598 (Show Low )
- 2007 Chevrolet Silverado $13,954 (Show Low )
- 2012 Ram 2500 $41,524 (Show Low )
- 2015 Tacoma TRD Pro-superhcarged $25,000 (Lakeside )
- 1999 Dodge Dakota RT extended cab long bed 2 wheel drive $1,900 (Jupiter palm beach county )
- GMC 2500HD DENALI 4X4 DIESEL $46,000
- 2017 Ram 5500 Chassis Cab 5500 CREW CAB HAULER $49,995
- 2013 Dodge Ram 1500 Crew Cab Laramie 2WD $18,900
- 2006 Toyota Tundra SR5 Pickup 4D 6 1/2 ft $16,495
- 2012 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 LT Z71 ** Super Clean!! $24,995
- 2006 Toyota Tacoma 4 doors $10,800
- 1989 NISSAN D21 PRO STREET $22,500
- 2008 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD 2WD Crew Cab 153 LT w/1LT $26,981
- 2013 GMC Sierra 2500HD Work Truck Ext. Cab 4WD $17,981
- 2005 Ford F150 Lariat Crew Cab ONE OWNER $11,999
- 2017 FORD F150 CREWCAB LARIAT 4X4 $25,000
- Craigslist Pickup Trucks For Sale By Owner
- Craigslist Used Pickup Trucks For Sale By Owner Near MeHB
- Craigslist Pickup Truck for Sale By Owner Near Me
Writing Ads For Pickup Trucks For Sale on Craigslist
Craigslist is a classifieds website that enables users to list things available at no cost. Apart from looking pickup trucks for sale, you can also sell your trucks on Craigslist.
And if you want to sell a pickup truck on Craigslist, make sure you include as much information as possible. Don’t forget the basic information like the make, model, and year, as well as its price.
Be sure to include pictures in your ads! Even if you’re selling a used truck on Craigslist, remember that the more pictures you have, the better.
A picture is an essential component of any advertisement. More pictures will make potential buyers feel more comfortable and will give you an edge over the competition.
By listing your pickup trucks on Craigslist, you will get a buyer quickly than through a newspaper or by writing “For Sale” sign. You shouldn’t jeopardize your safety to sell your pickup truck on Craigslist. Here are some ways to guard yourself.
Let people check and test drive your pickup truck to feel comfortable. If you allow them to drive out alone, what if they don’t bring your car back?
On the opposite hand, who want to sit in a pickup truck alone with a stranger? Guard yourself and your car once you’re meeting someone for a test drive.
Bring a friend and avoid meeting somebody for a test drive alone, particularly if you intend to ride along. Get the buyer’s driver license.
Take an image of the license and send it to a friend. If the person you’re meeting isn’t happy with providing a license, don’t reach the keys.
You wouldn’t get pickup trucks for sale on Craigslist that hadn’t been inspected by a mechanic, right? If they interested, go with a mechanic you may provide.
Then set the dates or times that are convenient for you before meet them. Ask the mechanic to the bank to see the transaction process.
Meet your prospective buyer with a friend, although it’s most likely most useful if that person stays in the car in order that the client is aware that you are protected and doesn’t feel outnumbered. Let the buyer look the car and answer the questions.
If they want to test drive, great! Take a photograph of the driver license, be sure your insurance can shield you in case of an accident and sit in the back seat.
Alternatives Web to Sell a Car
As Craigslist recommends, limit your interactions to buyers who want to meet face to face. If somebody from another state desires to wire funds to you, go to the opposite way by using other websites.
You could be managing a scam artist when searching for pickup trucks for sale on Craigslist.
- Facebook Marketplace: If the obscurity of Craigslist worries you, selling to people that have profiles and footage on Facebook Marketplace may offer you additional confidence.
- Cars.com: If you list your used pickup truck on a website that focuses utterly on automobiles, Cars.com may well be alternative for you.
- eBay Motors: If you’ve sold things on eBay before, eBay Motors may be a more robust acceptable listing your used car.
What Else to Stay in Mind
Confirm the car title is clean, free from liens, loans or other names. The buyer’s may be able to wire transfer the money to your account.
Be assure to cancel the car insurance before it’s sell. You will get your license plates and a give a bill of sale to the Department of Motor Vehicles.
The most effective place to pay pickup trucks for sale is at the bank. You’ll likely have the title transferred. With sign on hand, take away the license plates from your car.
Take all of your things out of the pickup trucks before the transaction; you don’t want buyer enjoying your ezpass or Outerbanks land permit.
More from Trucksbrands.com: